Just in time for the holidays, MyHeritage has just announced the launch of the new MyHeritage gift memberships.
You can now give someone special the MyHeritage Complete plan, the company's best plan for family history research. To celebrate the launch, gift memberships are now available with a 50% introductory discount.
With many people spending more time at home and looking for meaningful activities to enjoy, the MyHeritage gift membership makes the perfect holiday gift and is sure to delight a dear family member or close friend.
The gift membership provides access to all features and all 12.7 billion historical records on MyHeritage.
You can choose to give either a 1-year or 6-month gift membership. Gift memberships are one-time and do not renew.
The gift membership includes the following benefits of the Complete plan:
- Unlimited family tree size and unlimited photo storage
- Access to MyHeritage’s 12.7 billion historical records
- Automatic Record Matches for the family tree
- Automatic Smart Matches™ to millions of family trees
- Instant Discoveries™ consisting of Person Discoveries and Photo Discoveries
- Tree Consistency Checker that identifies mistakes and inconsistencies in the family tree
- Unlimited use of MyHeritage In Color™ and the MyHeritage Photo Enhancer
You can learn a lot more in an article in the MyHeritage Blog at: https://blog.myheritage.com/2020/11/introducing-the-myheritage-gift-membership/ as well as in the video below: