The following announcement was written by the Genealogical Speakers Guild:
Call for Proposals for Webinar on February 10, 2021
The Guild is seeking proposals for the February 10, 2021 Educational Webinar. The webinars are presented to the GSG membership four times a year.
Among the topics being considered are webinars on strategies for online delivery, webinar tips and techniques, advanced PowerPoint tips and techniques, recording videos for a website and speaker tips and tricks. Other topics will also be accepted.
Compensation will be limited to $150 for the selected webinar.
Proposals should include the following information:
- Speaker's name, address, and telephone number
- Speaker's Email address and website URL
- Title of the webinar
- Summary of the webinar (not to exceed 150 words)
- A detailed description of the webinar (not to exceed 500 words)
- Audience skill level (intermediate, advanced, etc.)
- Biography for publicity (not to exceed 250 words)
- Resume of previous experience (within the last 18 months) experience
The webinar will be limited to a total of one hour (50-minute presentation and a brief five-ten minutes question-and-answer period). Handout material will be required for the presentation and will be hosted on the GSG website on the "Members [Only]" page.
Up to three submissions may be submitted on or before 11 December 2020 as a PDF file or Word file. Submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.