MyHeritage has just announced the addition of millions of new theories to help you uncover how you’re related to your DNA Matches.
Thanks to this new update:
• The total number of theories has grown to 136,713,021, representing a 61% increase.
• The number of DNA Matches that include a theory has increased by 78%, to 95,691,486.
• The total number of paths has grown by 51.2%, for a total of 998,325,515 paths.
• The number of DNA kits with at least one theory has grown by 23.6%, to 2,353,769 kits.
• An additional 402,255 users have one or more Theories of Family Relativity™.
Full details are available in the MyHeritage Blog at: https://blog.myheritage.com/2023/05/new-update-to-theory-of-family-relativity-2/.